Equity - from Building to Community: A Dialogue with Green Building Advocates
Originally recorded live on 5/13/2021
This panel of green building advocates explored the link between racial injustices and the climate crisis and how green buildings are a key component to creating equitable, sustainable communities. To reach our vision of net zero communities, let’s collectively discuss why this matters to you and where you live to ensure everyone benefits equitably from the green building movement.
- Michelle McClendon, Project Executive, Gilbane Building Company (Moderator)
- Kimberly Dowdell, Marketing Principal, HOK
- Bomee Jung, Principal, Topsight Advisors LLC
- Renauld Mitchell, Director of Operations, Chicago and Washington, DC, Moody Nolan
- AJ Patton, Managing Partner & CEO, 548 Capital, LLC
Continuing Education: Self-report 1 hour of general green building education toward maintaining your LEED professional credential.